Weather you like it...

Rain or Shine. Sun and (then) Rain.

I'm not promoting a particular brand of house paint in the Philippines. It was actually raining when I was writing this.

Instead, I just wanted to describe and share the weather conditions/situation on Saipan.

One minute, the sun's shining. Spreading her warmth and cheer.

And just before you say:

"Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.

If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?"

Dark clouds assemble and, just at the same time when I'm waiting for my clothes to dry under the sun after doing my laundry, the rain slowly falls down.

I have to run outside the house and get my newly-washed clothes but in less than five minutes, the sun is out again.

Mother Nature has a sense of humor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bishop Hagemoen challenges pilgrims to be Prophets of the New Millennium

Papal visit hopes to repair relationship with Indigenous Peoples

A letter to Tatay