Still kickin'

Alone in a two-bedroom house, behind a thick row of assorted trees, I collected my thoughts and decided to access my blog.

It's a little bit cloudy outside, nature's sign of impending rain. Maybe.


They're not vultures.

It has been more than four months since I posted something on my blog.

Either I'm too tired after work or I have no inspiration to write.

In other words, I'm just too lazy. Hahaha.


All know the Way, but few actually walk it. -- Bodhidharma

I'm currently in "exile" in the US island territory of the Northern Mariana Islands. Hahaha!

Chose to come back and work here again after leaving the island paradise of Saipan six years ago.


We're all travelers.

I will try to be active again and post updates of my misadventures here on Saipan.

JAI HO! Bollywood, here I come!

(Photos were taken using my old and yet still functioning BlackBerry Curve 9320.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bishop Hagemoen challenges pilgrims to be Prophets of the New Millennium

Papal visit hopes to repair relationship with Indigenous Peoples

A letter to Tatay